Monday, March 19, 2012

Follow Me

         This post is all about google reader.If you are a regular blog reader you might know about google reader tool.If you dont know about that you can continue reading.

 
 
Roughly am following 50 blogs.So whenever some one posts, google reader updates automatically and fetch the posts in unread items so that I can read all posts in a single window.

So if you follow my blog , you don't have to come to my site whenever I post new one. It will get updated in your reader view.

You can import subscribed blogs from your friends also.Say if you want to follow blogs that whatever am following, you can easily import my blogs list from me.For that I have to export my blog list from reader settings.It will give you the OPML file which you can easily import it in your reader settings.


If you need my blogs list just ping me to amicable.ad@gmail.com.I will send you OPML file '.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment